Ever since my stomach rumbling, what's on my mind is instant noodle. It's fast, easy and filling. Tonight, I don't feel like cooking the ordinary instant noodle. So this what I just inventing new food for my supper. It's really easy and handy to make for your emergency grumbling stomach. Basically you only need a korean instant noodle and gochujang (korean chili paste). This is the new way of enjoying you korean instant noodle.
- 1 instant Korean Noodle (preferred kimchi flavor)
- 1 tbsp gochujang (korean chili paste)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1,5 tsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 egg
- Half handful of beansprout or any available vegetables
- Boil an instant noodle to half done. You can see the direction how to boil it on the back of the packaging. If its written boil for 5 minutes, then you just boil it for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of sesame oil, put the gochujang, then add beansprout, noodle and its seasoning plus sweet soy sauce. Mix well until it blend.
- Add 200ml of water, let it simmer for a minute. Lastly add egg to the mixture. Turn off the heat.